NEED TO GIVE AN IMPORTANT PROJECT A KICKSTART?
WHAT IS IT?
- An accelerated innovation process focused on a specific project
- We lead your team as we take on a design challenge in your organization
- Workshops and coaching provide guidance and oversight to project lead and team members
WHO NEEDS IT?
- Product managers who need to boost a project
- Project leads who want to spark a team's creative confidence and find unexpected solutions
- Teams who realize the need to inject a human-centered approach to their process
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Team delivers a unique and extraordinary result to a burning design challenge
- Individuals learn new innovation skills through hands-on experience
- Organization introduces a new mindset and tools for innovating faster
Innovation Agent Training
READY TO EMPOWER A TEAM OF INNOVATORS?
WHAT CAN INNOVATION AGENTS DO?
- Engage teams to generate more outstanding ideas and faster solutions
- Stimulate bold exploration with empathy for customers, stakeholders, colleagues
- Increase employee satisfaction and retention, and attract top talent
WHAT DOES THE INNOVATION AGENT PROGRAM LOOK LIKE?
- Three hands-on workshops for active learning of new skills and methods
- Ongoing coaching and guidance between the workshops
- Teams work on new and tangible solutions to one of your current challenges
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Individuals skilled at the proven method of innovation through design thinking
- Teams that can identify unique opportunities and original, customer-centric solutions
- A culture that ignites and supports continuous innovation
HELP YOUR TEAM UP THEIR GAME
EXECUTIVE AWARENESS & INSIGHTS
- For senior leadership who need to understand and support innovation initiatives, but do not require in-depth practical skills
- Two- to four-hour events that mix the How? with the Why?
- Can be integrated into larger skills training engagements
SF BAY AREA/SILICON VALLEY EXPERIENCES
- Spend 3–5 days in an immersive workshop/tour our beautiful and dynamic part of the world
- Learn design thinking as part of custom itinerary that may include San Francisco, Silicon Valley, and other area highlights
- Events can include talks from local experts, visits to prominent companies, field observations, evening events, and more
KEYNOTES AND OTHER TALKS
- Speakers available to present on innovation, human-centered design, storytelling, collaboration, and more
- Online presentations and webinars