From Outside Your Box
Swift, STRATEGIC answers to your burning questions
By-the-hour consultation and coaching
- You give us your questions, we give you our answers
- Leverage our experience to help solve your problems and address pending opportunities in new ways
- Include the design thinking perspective in your process
- Increase your ability to manage innovation and change
- Reinforce innovation training to ensure maximum application
- Leverage our design thinking experience, based on hundreds of projects spanning a broad range of products and services from around the world
- Get reflection and feedback from someone outside your world
- Learn to ask good, and better, questions to get new and creative answers
- Experience working with us on a concrete challenge for immediate feedback and results
- Contact us to set up a conversation
- Provide us your big questions
- We set up meetings (phone/Skype/GoToMeeting/etc.) to:
- Refine and focus your questions
- Explore your needs
- Reframe your approach
- Identify potential solutions
- Discover unexpected insights
- Personal meetings are an option, based on needs and accessibility
- At the end of the meeting(s), we jointly define next steps
- We provide ongoing coaching and support as needed
WHY DESIGN THINKING?
We teach design thinking as a method to help organizations cultivate a human-centered culture that encourages original ideas, tackles complex problems, and uncovers extraordinary new solutions. Our process has its roots in our work as pioneers of the original design process at IDEO, and embraces an attitude we live by: Innovation Made Personal.
THE 3 KEYS TO INNOVATING EVERY DAY (EBOOK)
Learn what makes companies consistently innovative while others take years to turn an idea into a new product or service.
DESIGN THINKING QUESTIONS CHECKLIST (PDF)
Questions that collaborators can ask at each stage of their process to inform and elevate creation.