integrate design thinking into your next project
Six workshop days over 8-12 weeks
- Six days of active, in-person, innovation work, spread over 8-12 weeks
- Ongoing coaching and guidance of individuals and teams
- Focus on finding solutions to a real challenge you currently face
- Learn skills and tools through applied practice and coaching
- Experience and practice the value of design thinking, and adopt new methods of innovation
- Boost a project and ignite a team’s creative fire
- Pivot the project: from challenge to opportunity
- Deliver tangible and workable prototypes
- Immerse your team in an intense learning experience
- Learn and apply new skills and tools that can enhance your ongoing practice of innovation
- Identify those who can become Innovation Agents to motivate others and build a robust innovation culture
- We work with you to learn about your challenges, identify appropriate goals and criteria
- We collaborate to plan the process, and prepare leadership and participants
- You learn a human-centered process, and create the conditions for creative breakthrough and learning
- Participants learn face-to-face collaboration and ongoing mentoring via phone or web tools
- We facilitate personalized work with teams and individuals to optimize the learning experience
- Learn, practice, and apply fundamental skills and tools such as:
- Learning from end-users to innovate by empathy
- Brainstorming for collaborative ideation
- Thinking and collaborating through prototypes
- Testing new concepts and developing scenarios of use
- Delivering prototypes that point in new directions
- Building professional and personal creative capacity
- We help pinpoint specific organization areas that can benefit from a design thinking approach
- The group delivers tangible prototypes of innovative solutions
WHY DESIGN THINKING?
We teach design thinking as a method to help organizations cultivate a human-centered culture that encourages original ideas, tackles complex problems, and uncovers extraordinary new solutions. Our process has its roots in our work as pioneers of the original design process at IDEO, and embraces an attitude we live by: Innovation Made Personal.
THE 3 KEYS TO INNOVATING EVERY DAY (EBOOK)
Learn what makes companies consistently innovative while others take years to turn an idea into a new product or service.
DESIGN THINKING QUESTIONS CHECKLIST (PDF)
Questions that collaborators can ask at each stage of their process to inform and elevate creation.